Forest Oaks Swim Team 2019 Season
FOST will start training on April 22nd and our Divisional meet is on June 15th. This is a perfect opportunity to get your child into a sport that is super healthy along with being around more friends here than anywhere else. FOST is the perfect opportunity to get to know your neighbors and join with your community with a common goal.
FOST registration is $125 this year. FOST is open to all kids who are able to swim at any ability (but they must be able to swim). For little ones that are not able to swim yet, please see our new Barracuda Splash program. Our swimmers are ages 4-18. FOST Barracudas is the best way to see your kids grow physically and develop friendships that they will keep through school and possibly beyond.
FOST Barracuda 2019 Facts:
1) Registration is March 24, 2019 and April 8, 2019 at Forest Oaks Swim & Racquet Club.
2) First Practice is April 22 and last regular season practice is June 14th.
3) Black/Green meet is May 4th, and Divisional Meet is June 15th.
4) Swimmers have the opportunity to practice, Monday – Friday for 8 weeks.
5) Swimmers have the opportunity to compete in 7 swim meets and have 35 practice sessions.
6) Each swimmer receives Team T-shirt and end of season trophy.
7) Each practice is covered by our qualified professional coaches.
8) All of our practices and home meets are conveniently located at FOSRC.
9) 3 Team Socials and Super Festive End of Season Party.
a) 5:00-5:30pm- 6 years old and under
b) 5:30-6:10 pm - 7 & 8 year olds
c) 6:10-6:50 pm - 9 & 10 year olds
d) 6:50-7:30 pm - 11 & 12 year olds
e) 7:30-8:30 pm - 13-18 year olds.
It is going to be a great season. We look forward to seeing all of our returning swimmers and meeting a bunch of new swimmers. The FOST Board is dedicated to making Summer League swimming as enjoyable as possible. We hope the 110 community will join with us this year and come together to support the Forest Oaks Swim Team Barracudas.
Any additional questions see our website. https://forestoaks.swimtopia.com