top of page

Residential Water and Sewer Service

Harris County WCID110 is proudly operated by
Municipal Operations and Consulting, Inc. (MOC).

MOC Logo

MOC Customer Portal

Spring, TX - Spring Office

25003 Pitkin Rd., Suite D600

Spring, TX 77386

Phone: 281-367-5511

Office Hours

Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Closed for lunch from 11 - 11:30 a.m.


Water and Sewer Inquiries or
To Report a Water Leak


Set Up New Service


To Pay Water Bill by Phone


WCID110 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report

Our Drinking Water Meets or Exceeds All Federal and State Drinking Water Requirements. This report is a summary of
the quality of the water we provide our customers. The analysis was made by using the data from the most recent U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) required testing. We hope this information helps you become more knowledgeable about what’s in your drinking water.

En Español
Este reporte incluye informacion importante sobre el agua para tomar. Para asistencia en español, favor de llamar al telefono (281) 367-5511.

Drinking Water Quality Report 4.25.24 Harris County WCID 110 2023_Page_1.jpg

Electronic Water Meters

All electronic water meters have been installed throughout the District.

To find instructions on how to setup your EyeOnWater app, click on the EyeOnWater logo.


It is important to know that the EyeOnWater app:

  • CANNOT be activated until your meter is installed. You must have your MOC account number when creating your account.

  • Is NOT an app created, nor administered by, MOC or WCID110. Any issues or troubleshooting with the app should be handled by the EyeOnWater customer service or online assistance. WCID110 employees and MOC staff cannot assist you in issues with the app.

  • Is NOT an app to allow you to pay your water bill or report leaks or issues to MOC. If you do detect leaks or have billing questions, you must contact MOC directly at 281-367-5511 or visit the MOC website.



Some of the features you can expect are:

  • Increased visibility through analytics; the system provides proactive intelligence for optimal utility management - faster leak detection, water conservation clarity, and easier data access for users.

  • Enhanced customer service: advanced user profile and anomaly trending, combined with a consumer engagement website and smartphone/table apps, allow the customer to gain greater understanding of consumption patterns and quickly resolve or prevent customer service related issues.

  • Customer customizable dashboards to deliver information in a format you want.

  • Customer ability to set unique alert conditions to define and monitor usage and exceptions.

  • Automatic software updates.

Reporting Sinkholes

What causes sinkholes?

Sinkholes form when groundwater dissolves rocks in the ground creating a void. In our District, while this is possible, the more common issues are related to infiltration of the underground pipes. An example would be cracks in the storm and sewer pipes. When it rains, it washes out dirt into the pipes creating a void. The other issue we see is the natural settling of dirt and soil above pipes. When pipes are replaced or repaired, you cannot compact the soil because it would potentially crack the pipes. Over time, the ground will sink while it compacts itself. The solution that issue is backfilling more dirt into the depression. Whatever the issue, a dye test can be conducted by MOC to determine the exact issue and make the appropriate repairs.


How to Report Sinkholes On Your Property

  • You notice a depression or sinkhole forming in your yard or you see a gap forming near a curb, manhole cover, or water/sewer pipe.

  • Call MOC immediately at 281-367-5511 and report the issue.

  • MOC will send a staff member to inspect and assess the issue. If needed, they can perform a dye test to see if there is infiltration into a sewer line.

  • Issue is repaired or next steps are determined.

How to Report Sinkholes On County Property

  • You notice a depression or sinkhole forming near a storm sewer...this is not WCID110.

  • Visit Precinct 3 Commissioner website and click on SERVICES and REQUEST SERVICE.

  • Provide information on the form and submit.

Other Resources for Residents 


District Hazard Mitigation

Learn more about what WCID110 is doing for hazard mitigation planning throughout the District.

Best Trash.jpg

Trash and Recycling

Find information about Best Trash and the services provided to the District.

Precinct 4 Constables


Find information about our Precinct 4 Constables and other district security measures.

bottom of page